Technology, and Science
P.O. Box 230358, Centreville, VA 20120 - USA.
Dear VACETS members,
Due to our conflict of schedule, we asked the Board to postpone VACETS election in April. Now is time to hold our annual election. According to VACETS Bylaws, all members of the Board, except the President, anh Hung Nguyen, and the President-elect, anh Hai Tran, will have to stand for election. The Bylaws also appointed me as the Chair of the Election Committee and precludes me from standing for election to provide impartiality.
You will be asked to vote for up to 5 candidates. The candidate with the most votes will be the President-elect in the new term of office.
Below is election 2003 schedule.
ELECTION SCHEDULE May 15, 2003: call for candidates - note that this date is unchanged July 31: close of call for candidates August 15: preliminary list of voters August 22: final list of voters August 25 - September 1 : Q&A with candidates September 2 - September 5 : summary by candidates September 8 - September 12 : voting September 19: results published
The vote will be through firstname.lastname@example.org. The results will be published once on email@example.com and then repeated on firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and on Vacets web site www.vacets.org
Election 2003 Team:
VACETS needs your participation in this year election. We are looking for people who are willing to serve on the Executive Committee of VACETS. Together with the 2002-2003 President, anh Hung Nguyen, and the past-President, anh Tri Caohuu, you will be running VACETS. This is an opportunity for you to influence the direction of VACETS in the next year. So, please, stand for election to the VACETS Executive Committee by filling out the form below and return it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tri Cao Huu
VACETS Ddo+n u+'ng cu+? / Candidate Form
1. Te^n Ho. / Full name (Family, Given, Middle will all diacritical
2. Pha'i / Gender (Male/Female - Nam/Nu+~):
3. Ddi.a chi? ddie^.n thu+ / e-mail address:
4. Nghe^` nghie^.p / Professional position:
5. Na(m gia nha^.p VACETS / year joined VACETS:
6. So+ lu+o+.c nghe^` nghie^.p va` hoa.t ddo^.ng trong VACETS / short
7. Ho.c va^'n / Education:
8. Te^n (e-mail) ca'c ho^.i vie^n VACETS u?ng ho^. u+'ng cu+? vie^n
9. La^.p tru+o+`ng va` chu+o+ng tri`nh cho VACETS / Position statement
Chi? du`ng bo+?i ban Ba^`u Cu+? / For use by Vote Committee only:
10. Ddia. chi? lie^n la.c va` ddie^.n thoa.i / Address and phone number:
For comments, questions and other requests, please send email to: