to get a hardcopy?
for VTIC '97 Papers
for VACETS Journal Papers
Vietnamese Association For
P.O. Box 4168; McLean, VA
22103-4168. USA; Voice/Fax: (703) 760-9198; E-mail:
VACETS TECHNICAL JOURNAL
VOLUME 2, 1997 ISSUE
CALL FOR PAPERS
You are invited to submit original technical papers for publication
in the VACETS Technical Journal, Volume 2, 1997 Issue. Your submission
should report on recent and novel research as well as innovative developments
and applications in the following fields:
- Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- Electrical/Computer Engineering: Artificial Intelligence, Computer
Communications/Networking, Internet, Information Infrastructure, Multimedia
communications, Optical Communications, Network Operations and Management,
Personal Communication, Radio Communications, Satellite Communications,
Antenna Theory, RF and Microwaves, Communications Theory, Quality assurance
Management, Digital Signal Processing, Control Theory, Enterprise Networking,
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics: Algebra, Number Theory, Integral Transform,
applied statistics, Probability Theory, Differential Equations, Heat Conduction,
Control Theory, and others.
- Mechanical Engineering: Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Jet Propulsion,
Stress, Robotics, Automatic Manufacturing, and others.
- Medical Sciences: Anatomy, Biology, Chemistry, and others.
- Physics/Applied Physics: Quantum Theory, Applied Quantum Mechanics,
Wave Propagation, Optical Electronics, Semiconductor, and others.
We are also welcome submission on other topics which are not listed
here. Papers provide an overview on the recent developments on the above
topics are also welcome.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
FOR TECHNICAL PAPER FORMAT
Following are instructions to submit paper for VACETS Technical Journal:
- Paper should be printed in English (or Vietnamese) both sides of 8.5
X 11 in (21.6 X 27.9 cm) white paper
- Begin with the title of the paper, name(s) of author(s), e-mail address
if available), complete return address, telephone and fax number.
- A 10-15-line abstract in "italic".
- Use Times font (or similar) with size 12.
- Leave 1 in (2.54 cm) margin for each side, top and bottom of the page.
- Make 2-column pages.
- Indicate page number in blue pencil.
- Submit a 3.5" diskette with MS Word (or WordPerfect) for text,
graphs, tables, formulas, etc, and three hardcopies of the papers.
- Designation of the primary technical subject area covered by the paper,
e.g., Communications Systems Engineering.
Last date to submit the paper for VOLUME 2, 1997 ISSUE: November 5,
Publication Date: February 1997.
SUBMISSION PROCEDURE :
Three copies of the manuscript, and the illustrations (but not the original
illustrations themselves) should be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief. All
submissions are reviewed by competent referees who will recommend acceptance,
modification, or unacceptability of the material for journal publication.
Changes may be made by the editorial staff to meet the journal standards.
All questions regarding the format of the paper should be directed to the
Dr. Tien M. Nguyen
The Aerospace Corporation
2350 El Segundo Blvd
El Segundo, CA 90245
Tel: (310) 336-0243
Fax: (310) 336-6225
Mr. James Lap
New York City Technical College
300 Jay Street, Room # N-403
Brooklyn, NY 11201-2983
Tel: (718) 260-5797
Fax: (718) 260-5990
last modified on October 7th, 1996 11:00 AM EST by Charlie
to Main VACETS Home Page ...........
Copyright © 1997 by VACETS