Vietnamese Association For
P.O. Box 4168; McLean, VA
22103-4168. USA; Voice/Fax: (703) 760-9198; E-mail:
VACETS TECHNICAL JOURNAL
CALL FOR PAPERS VOLUME 3, 1998 VACETS TECHNICAL
VACETS TECHNICAL JOURNAL 1997-1998
Editor In Chief: Dr. Charles Cuong Nguyen
- Professor and Chairman Department of Electrical Engineering - Catholic
University of America Washington DC, 20064 - Tel: (202) 319-5193 - Fax:
(202) 319-5195 - Email: email@example.com
Managing Editor: Mr. James Tan Lap
- Director of Computer Applications New York City Technical College - 300
Jay Street, Room # NG-17 300 Jay Street, Room # NG-17 - Tel: (718) 260-5501
- Fax: (718) 260-5504 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Editors:
Dr. Tinh Nguyen - Senior Materials Scientist
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) NIST, 226/B348
Gaithersburg, MD 20899 - Tel: (301) 975-6718 - Fax: (301) 990-6891 - Email:
email@example.com - Main Research Area: Materials Science (Polymer and
Dr. Trung Van Nguyen - Assistant Professor
Dept. of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering - 4006 Learned Hall - University
of Kansas, Lawrence, kansas 66045 - Tel: (913) 864-3938 - Fax: (913) 864-4967
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Main Research Area: Electro- chemical
energy conversion devices such as fuel cells and batteries, waste remediation
using electrochemical processes, electrosynthesis of novel materials, and
modeling and optimization of electrochemical
Dr. Loc Vu-Quoc - Associate Professor Dept.
of Aerospace Engineering, Mechanics & Engineering Science - University
of Florida P.O. Box 116250 Gainesville, FL 32611 - Tel: (352)-392-6227
- Fax: (352)-392-7303 - Email: email@example.com - http://www.aero.ufl.edu/~vql
- Main Research Area: Applied and computational mechanics (structural dynamics,
computational electiomagnetics, granular flows, etc.)
Dr. Minh Q. Phan - Assistant Professor
- Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering - Princeton University,
Princeton, NJ 08544 - Tel: (609) 258-4678 - Fax: (609) 258-6109 - Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Main Research Area: System Identification, Intelligent
Control, Structural Control.
Dr. Boi Nghia Tran - Sr. Engineer - Boeing
Corp. 2401 E. Wardlow Rd. Long Beach, CA 90807-4418 - Tel: (562) 593-8604
- Fax: (562) - e-mail: email@example.com - Main Research Area: Acoustic
Technology and Signal Processing
Mr. Thao Mong Le - President - Computing
Engineering, Inc. 11600 Baltimore Ave. Suite 200 Beltsville, MD 20705 -USA
- Tel: (301) 932-3CEI - Fax: (703) 760-9198 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: http://www.saigon.com/~let/ Main Research Area: Telecommunications
and software development
Dr. Thinh Nguyentat - Technical Principal
- Aerojet P.O. Box 13222 Bldg. 2019A, Dept. 5274 Sacramento, CA 95813 -
Tel: (916) 355-2917 Fax: (916) 355-6543 - e-mail: email@example.com
- Main Research Area: Materials Science and Engineering and Physical Metallurgy
CALL FOR PAPERS
VACETS proudly announces that Volume 3 of its technical journal is scheduled
to appear in April 1998. You are invited to submit original technical papers
for publication in the VACETS Technical Journal, Volume 3, 1998 Issue.
Your submission should report on recent and novel research as well as innovative
developments and applications in the following fields:
1. Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
2. Electrical/Computer Engineering: Artificial Intelligence, computer
Communications/Networking, Internet, Information Infrastructure, Multimedia
communications, Optical Communications, Network Operations andManagement,
Personal Communication, Radio Communications, Satellite Communications,
Antenna Theory, RF and Microwaves, Communications Theory, Quality assurance
Management, Digital Signal Processing, Control Theory, Enterprise Networking,
3. Mathematics/Applied Mathematics: Algebra, Number Theory, Integral
Transform, applied statistics, Probability Theory, Differential Equations,
Heat Conduction, Control Theory, and others.
4. Mechanical Engineering: Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Jet Propulsion,
Stress, Robotics, Automatic Manufacturing, and others.
5. Medical Sciences: Anatomy, Biology, Chemistry, and others.
6. Physics/Applied Physics: Quantum Theory, Applied Quantum Mechanics,
Wave Propagation, Optical Electronics, Semiconductor, and others.
We also welcome submission on other topics which are not listed here.
Papers providing an overview on the recent developments on the above topics
are also welcome.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
FOR TECHNICAL PAPER FORMAT
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
Following are instructions to submit paper for VACETS Technical Journal:
1. Paper should be printed in English on 8.5 X 11 in (21.6 X 27.9 cm)
2. Provide five keywords for the paper.
3. Begin with the title of the paper, name(s) of author(s), e-mail address
4. A 10-15-line abstract in "italic".
5. Use Times font (or similar) with size 12.
6. Leave 1 in. (2.54 cm) margin for each side, top and bottom of the
7. Make 2-column pages.
8. Provide 5 keywords of the paper.
9. Provide the name, mailing address, phone, fax, and email address
of the corresponding author of the paper.
10. Submit four hard copies of the paper and a 3.5" diskette with
MS Word (or WordPerfect) for text, graphs, tables, formulas, etc to the
1. Submission Deadline: December 30, 1997
2. Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: February 15, 1998
3. Final Submission of Paper: March 15, 1998
4. Tentative Publication Date: April 15, 1998
Last modified on November 15th, 1997 by Editorial Team